Tahini ... eat less of it can?

Hahah.. after the importers sabo me for saying that.. Spent like hours upon hours collecting samples for imported foods today. Sampled Halawa/Halva and tahini.. Most of them were alright as they came pre-packaged in smaller containers so all I had to do was grab some containers.. Even that took more than an hour though.. with the help of another workmate... I can't imagine what would've happened if I had done it alone!

Not only that.. I had some BIG pails of tahini to sample too.... 5kg and 18kg... groan.. You can ask any of my colleagues and they can tell you the JOYS of tahini bulk sampling.. Tahini is basically sesame paste.. eww... it's like in an oil base... and the sesame paste settles.. So you get this globby mess.. have to be extra careful not to get it on yourself.. my goodness.. it was damn messy!! and a painfully SLOOOWww process!!! yikes.. But I survived. Thank God I had a workmate who was able to follow me.. yay!

All in all, I'm praying hard that it will be a good lOooooooonnnnnnnnggggg time before I will need to sample tahini again!!!!!!!!

~~~@~~~


Had a small night out. Dinner at food alley followed by drinks at Easy Way then a short stint at Bar 3.. Woo.. haven't been to a club in yonks! hehee.. it was quite good. Caught up with Danae.. wheee :D It was nice chatting to her since I haven't seen her in yonks. Danced a bit then came home and now I'm blogging.. hehe..

V day today.. Happy Valentine's to all who celebrate it :) Haha.. it's, as some would say, a totally rip off day.. I do agree ... but, I suppose, like any woman out there, I am one who wouldn't mind being pampered on this day.. For me, I suppose a V Day celebration doesn't have to be expensive.. All I'd really want is a nice dedicated time together even if it means spending pretty much nothing. Just a time where our attentions are 100% on each other and nothing else.

Well, whatever way you choose to celebrate you Valentine's, I hope it is an enjoyable and happy one :)

Comments

Popular Posts