I smell strangely like... playdough.. ew. Or like plasticin... gross..
The aqueous cream I was prescribed is more viscous and thick... and it really smells like play dough *screws nose up*
T minus 2 days till the arrival of the BIG whanau.. oh, I'm strangely not really looking forward to it... hmmm..
You know, I really don't like it when people keep touching my hair... especially, when... uhm.. you know.. they've just been eating and their hands smell of food.. unless I allow people to or it's my bf (whom i like stroking my hair.... when his hands are clean of course :P ) I really get a bit er.. antsy when people start overly touch my head/hair.. actually.. i get quite agitated by it! lol..
okay.. maori words time.. been flaking off for the past few days/week.. urk.
The aqueous cream I was prescribed is more viscous and thick... and it really smells like play dough *screws nose up*
T minus 2 days till the arrival of the BIG whanau.. oh, I'm strangely not really looking forward to it... hmmm..
You know, I really don't like it when people keep touching my hair... especially, when... uhm.. you know.. they've just been eating and their hands smell of food.. unless I allow people to or it's my bf (whom i like stroking my hair.... when his hands are clean of course :P ) I really get a bit er.. antsy when people start overly touch my head/hair.. actually.. i get quite agitated by it! lol..
okay.. maori words time.. been flaking off for the past few days/week.. urk.
Comments