Oh man....

I'm a workaholic!!!!! O.o

Always kinda been like that though.. I like checking emails... for some strange strange reason..

Sigh... I'm sick!!!!! Grr...

And I'm annoyed.. cause I'm sick while on ANNUAL LEAVE!! grrr..

Took annual leave to spend time with my family... NOT to be sick..... =.=""""

Well, at least I got to go to Kelly Tarlton's.. Hehehe.. I watched a stingray suck in, very much like a vacuum cleaner, a big chunk of fish! SWOOP!! Watched the sharks get fed at the same time... and some penguins get fed too.. and uhmm.. oh oh !! I finally saw the giant squid..Last time I went, the tank was all cloudy.. couldn't see anything.. So this time.. it'd settled but mm... the squid looked like it was more like a piece of dried squid that was somewhat flaking. hahaha..

Little cousin was fascinated and excited with the star fish and the seahorses.. neigh neigh *blub*... (that's an underwater neigh.. har har... so not funny)

Came home and wanted to sleep but my little cousin kept coming into my room T.T... haiihh... everyone kept saying "Lock your doors la...".....

BUT I HAVE NO LOCK ON MY DOORS!!!!!!

Doors in NZ no lock one lerrrrrrrrrrr.....

Haihh.. then when EVERYONE left for dinner... I snuggled in for a snooze.... my bloody neighbour wakes me up!!!! =.=" Give up.

Now, after being fed by my bf :D, two panadols and a few hours later... i'm.. er.. blogging :D.. hehehe.. one more day of holiday! Oh man... one and half days of leave already FLEW by! One half was spent recovering in bed from cousin's wedding (cough cough .. hangover ... and exhaustin mind you!!) at least I got to avoid crappy traffic and had a nice chilli hot choc at the choc boutique.. Today was spent in a daze... but well, at least I got to go to Kelly Tarlton's and avoid traffic... Tomorrow.. donno yet :P

Oh ... one of the best contraceptives would be having to take care of a kid... Like.. especially when you have to take the kid potty in a public toilet... AUuugghhhhhhhhhhh... disaster!!!!!

Guess who had to take little cousin potty not once... but TWICE today ? eh?

Comments

Popular Posts