Omgoodnesswthbbqbbqbbq!!!=.=

My family has a real identity crisis over my age... and my maturity..

one minute, I get accused for being 'ignorant'... cause I don't know what the latest family politic goss is.

When I ask to be in the loop, instead of being told... I get told.. "Nvm nvm nothing nothing.. small girl no need to know"

WTHBBQDOISENSEWHATTHEPROBLEMISHERE???!!!!

Fine if you don't want me to know.. I can deal with that.. but aiyoh.. you want to say that then don't go accuse me of being ignorant can? It's not as if you're helping.. Geram...

I mean, even if that wasn't the RIGHT time to say it and it would be better for them to tell me the story LATER, like.. ffs, just say that.. and don't make some stupid S*it as* comment about me being too young and I don't need to know. Damn kau stupid.=.=""

That is why.. I rather CHOOSE to be ignorant. LALALALALALA!

Comments

Popular Posts