I feel like the meaning of Christmas has generally been lost..
Searching for Christmas decoration that means something.. I could not find many that struck me as carrying the true meaning of Christmas. As cheesy as it may sound.
It's become such a commercially money-oriented festivity that, I feel, is causing people to lose interest in it anyway!
People don't like it because they think it's just so commercialised and meaningless. It's disappointing like that :(
I finally found time to put up the Christmas tree.. hooray! I am thinking of going to get some Christmas plastic things maybe to stick on the door! Hehe.. We have some at work.. Awesome :D
I had things to blog about.. But I've forgotten. Perhaps I should try and keep up with those one liner ones that I send randomly from work...
Searching for Christmas decoration that means something.. I could not find many that struck me as carrying the true meaning of Christmas. As cheesy as it may sound.
It's become such a commercially money-oriented festivity that, I feel, is causing people to lose interest in it anyway!
People don't like it because they think it's just so commercialised and meaningless. It's disappointing like that :(
~~@~~
I finally found time to put up the Christmas tree.. hooray! I am thinking of going to get some Christmas plastic things maybe to stick on the door! Hehe.. We have some at work.. Awesome :D
I had things to blog about.. But I've forgotten. Perhaps I should try and keep up with those one liner ones that I send randomly from work...
Comments