Planning to visit Siam Reap. Was meant to do so a couple of years back. That plan fell through.. No matter, could still attempt to do it this time! Hehe... New Year's resolution kicking into play :)
I originally wanted to blog about something else before I got distracted. Just a short 'thought' post again.
I feel like people are fostering a rather negative habit of going, "FML". Obviously due to the popularity of a certain website which is definitely entertaining to read. I know I laughed my arse off reading some of the posts.. However, the more I read, the more I realised that you just had these people who kept feeling sorry for themselves when they honestly had nothing to feel sorry for!
I guess my point is that I think people are feeling sorry for themselves because of a trend? Maybe I read it the wrong way, but I guess I don't really agree when people keep going "FML" when there really isn't much to be sorry for. Then again, I could possibly be reading too much into it. I just feel like this whole "FML" thing is somewhat of a trend. Not too sure if it is a healthy one.. But yeah, not that I am against it.. Okay, fine I may be.. Just, I hope that this does not foster a negative gloomy attitude in people where they find fault with every minor little thing.
I just hope people remember to be thankful and gracious for what they have. Because I can't help but feel people are starting to forget to be grateful and are becoming really apathetic. :(
I originally wanted to blog about something else before I got distracted. Just a short 'thought' post again.
I feel like people are fostering a rather negative habit of going, "FML". Obviously due to the popularity of a certain website which is definitely entertaining to read. I know I laughed my arse off reading some of the posts.. However, the more I read, the more I realised that you just had these people who kept feeling sorry for themselves when they honestly had nothing to feel sorry for!
I guess my point is that I think people are feeling sorry for themselves because of a trend? Maybe I read it the wrong way, but I guess I don't really agree when people keep going "FML" when there really isn't much to be sorry for. Then again, I could possibly be reading too much into it. I just feel like this whole "FML" thing is somewhat of a trend. Not too sure if it is a healthy one.. But yeah, not that I am against it.. Okay, fine I may be.. Just, I hope that this does not foster a negative gloomy attitude in people where they find fault with every minor little thing.
I just hope people remember to be thankful and gracious for what they have. Because I can't help but feel people are starting to forget to be grateful and are becoming really apathetic. :(
Comments