Just waiting for the lightbulb to go off...
I need a winning combination of
Passion, Skill and an Idea.
PSI.... haha..
A change in career will mean a really big step into the unknown.
A change in career may mean losing all the perks I have right now. I am, typically Asian, thinking only that there's only one way from where I am.
Forwards.
Not backwards.
Yes, I do realise that sometimes, you do have to take that backward step.. maybe even a few.
Lose the perks.
Face the hard life.
Oh, why not? I don't know..
I need a winning combination of
Passion, Skill and an Idea.
PSI.... haha..
A change in career will mean a really big step into the unknown.
A change in career may mean losing all the perks I have right now. I am, typically Asian, thinking only that there's only one way from where I am.
Forwards.
Not backwards.
Yes, I do realise that sometimes, you do have to take that backward step.. maybe even a few.
Lose the perks.
Face the hard life.
Oh, why not? I don't know..
Comments