Conflicted angry person.

Right now, I am a very very angry (not good) and frustrated person because it's 12.54am and I can't sleep.
 
I can hear the surf angrily crashing into the sand from across the road. Lord only knows why people choose to live so close to the surf when it's so noisy. Okay, bright side.. it means you are close to the lovely sea... the negative.. what if a bloody tsunami comes?
 
My windows are wide open and my bloody door keeps rattling in the wind... hoorah.
 
i am bored because I cannot do anything and there's no one up to interact with me.
 
All this.. and I was ALREADY FALLING ASLEEP ONE FUCKEN HOUR AGO.
 
But, my sister phoned me and fucken scares the shite out of me and now I'm fucken wide awake at fucken 1am when I wanted to fucken wake up at 7 fucken am so i could fucken walk on the beach cause that's what people fucken do in the mount.
 
ARGH..
 
:( OKay.. I really should stop cursing..
 
But this is me.. I know I shouldn't get so annoyed.. but man. I really was sleepy and really tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open earlier. Now I am just getting a tension headache. Haih. Fucken technology. depriving me of sleep yet I cannot live without it.  !@()*! _*!@ (!*)(!@
 
Ah.. so sue me. I wanna rant.
 
Fail number xxxxx in attempting to zen out and not get aggro. Heh.. More work required.

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Comments

Popular Posts