Ohaiii...
watched 'Valentine's Day'.. Loved it! hehehe.. worth missing Grey's and Private Practice... will catch up online though!! :D
'Valentine's Day' was quite funny and entertaining. I didn't look at my watch (good movie indicator).. heheh.. laughed quite a bit. zonks.. Taylor Swift's role was so ditzy =.=
I need a new chat box / comments provider!!! Haloscan is closing down and well, my chatbox is like totally d.e.a.d.
Had dinner with friends... totally enjoyed it :) I think we should do this more often.. okay.. off to bed. night.
watched 'Valentine's Day'.. Loved it! hehehe.. worth missing Grey's and Private Practice... will catch up online though!! :D
'Valentine's Day' was quite funny and entertaining. I didn't look at my watch (good movie indicator).. heheh.. laughed quite a bit. zonks.. Taylor Swift's role was so ditzy =.=
I need a new chat box / comments provider!!! Haloscan is closing down and well, my chatbox is like totally d.e.a.d.
Had dinner with friends... totally enjoyed it :) I think we should do this more often.. okay.. off to bed. night.
Comments