I want to book that flight but I'm terrified of jumping ahead of myself!
I have applied for leave but not yet approved.
At the same time, I'm terrified that the cheap flights will go!!!!! O.O
HOW!!!!!
Anyway, in other 'normal' things.. I decided this (being Friday) morning while at work that it was too quiet a CNY for me.. Too depressing... I made some calls and soon enough, I had dinner jacked up with my cuzzies, sis, bf and bf's siblings.. ahh.. :)
I just wanted some really good food... Yeah.. was wanting like a set menu ala what we get in M'sia.. but meh.. that idea didn't pan out... Had to order dishes instead. Oh well...
At least I got a table (quite last minute.. cause the lady who answered the phone even had to ask if they could take anymore bookings and tomorrow's booked out already!)... Food was absurdly slow in coming out and they kind of forgot the last two dishes =.=... and the chicken I ordered had actually run out.. oh well, had prawns instead.. nomnom.. :) But at least the food was yum. hehehhee..
Wanna go shopping for a brolly.. heh..
okay.. bed time.
I have applied for leave but not yet approved.
At the same time, I'm terrified that the cheap flights will go!!!!! O.O
HOW!!!!!
Anyway, in other 'normal' things.. I decided this (being Friday) morning while at work that it was too quiet a CNY for me.. Too depressing... I made some calls and soon enough, I had dinner jacked up with my cuzzies, sis, bf and bf's siblings.. ahh.. :)
I just wanted some really good food... Yeah.. was wanting like a set menu ala what we get in M'sia.. but meh.. that idea didn't pan out... Had to order dishes instead. Oh well...
At least I got a table (quite last minute.. cause the lady who answered the phone even had to ask if they could take anymore bookings and tomorrow's booked out already!)... Food was absurdly slow in coming out and they kind of forgot the last two dishes =.=... and the chicken I ordered had actually run out.. oh well, had prawns instead.. nomnom.. :) But at least the food was yum. hehehhee..
Wanna go shopping for a brolly.. heh..
okay.. bed time.
Comments