Oh yay!!
Sydney here I come !!! YAY FOR MATT!!! :D
Coming in Easter.. Sydney-ers hit me up!!! hulooo!!
Gastronomic fare?
OH dear.. my face is so round already.. I need to make sure I balance everything out.. I have definitely put on weight.. *looks woefully at CNY piccies*
On a side contradictory note.. had a very fried yummylicious dinner.. Fried crab, fried prawns, fried chicken, fried beans, fried tofu.. oh man... overload.. chips at momo.. and finally.. something NON fried... EDAMAME!!!!
hahaha.. die lor.. how not to be fat???must really start exercising!
Coming in Easter.. Sydney-ers hit me up!!! hulooo!!
Gastronomic fare?
OH dear.. my face is so round already.. I need to make sure I balance everything out.. I have definitely put on weight.. *looks woefully at CNY piccies*
On a side contradictory note.. had a very fried yummylicious dinner.. Fried crab, fried prawns, fried chicken, fried beans, fried tofu.. oh man... overload.. chips at momo.. and finally.. something NON fried... EDAMAME!!!!
hahaha.. die lor.. how not to be fat???must really start exercising!
Comments