Alright.. here's a quick photoblog.

Let's start with food which I'd been cooking for myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sambal kangkung (watercress) vege with chicken.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scallops with broccoli.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tong yuen(glutinous balls) filled with red bean for 'tong chit'(mid-winter fest).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Super fail banana choc chip muffins.


Messing around with dry ice...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yes, even at work people still do that.


The beach trip that I nearly suffered a heart attack from...

Foxton Beach.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


random.. but we found 'long yuk'(dried flat pieces of pork meat that has been smoked) in a supermarket here.. Super expensive and made in Malaysia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One of my birthday presents.. my car being towed to the mechanic's.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I is a chipmunk like that one on my card.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


elmo is everywhere....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A starfish.... no... a star cactus.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Bum cacti
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Now, there's a story to tell with the next two photos.. sigh sigh.. I swear, my parents are driving me up the wall because, i don't know.. it kinda seems like they have lost their common sense.. One thing was the following:

see this ketchup bottle?(not very clear I know)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, to get the ketchup out of this bottle.. you're supposed to twist the upper part to get it opened. Guess what my Dad did?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HE PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE WTH WTH WTH!!!! Used a knife to chop up the top bit....

I neither know whether to laugh or to cry. Seriously........ I mean.. Common sense dictates.. The ketchup company wouldn't make a bottle so damn farking hard to open right? Again, why in the world would anyone make a HOLE in the bottle that cannot be re-covered?? As in, why would anyone make it so that the bottle would be EXPOSED.. Honestly.. I'm just like flabbergasted.. but the BIGGEST EVER EVER EVER question is the former.. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY MAKE SOMETHING SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO OPEN THAT YOU HAVE TO USE A KNIFE AND I DONNO WHAT TO PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH IT.. WHYYYY I ASK YOU WHYYYYY.....

I seriously don't get why they couldn't have just opened the bottle at the bottom and just poured the sauce out instead of damaging it. Honestly.. I don't know why. Could they not have phoned me? That's why I left my phone numbers right. Sheesh.

That's not the only thing. It seems like the older they grow, the less logical they become, which gets me thinking, am I going to one day be like that?? Oh my.. I sure HOPE NOT. Now I'm stuck with a ketchup bottle which has a HOLE on the top. =.="

Good. fricken.. grief.

On the one hand.. it's extremely funny.. but on the other, it seems like my dad's getting so damn stubborn and I don't know.. He's just lost his common sense.. my dad being one of the people that used to be quite filled with it. i guess old age is catching up..

It is... funny.. but yet at the same time.. OMGOODNESS!!!!




Ps: I have uploaded more photos.. they're on my facebook(yah yah..) Most of you are already on facebook, so, here's the link

On there are photos from my Birthday dinner with some friends, christmas photos & matt's birthday & a beach trip to Long Bay

Comments

Popular Posts