There comes times when you just wonder, where the heck did "respect" go to?
I hate to sound selfish.. but I really do not think that I am being selfish.
Should someone respect me when I have already said "No"?
Look, I don't know the guy, met him once.. when i was like semi-drunk.. so I don't know him. He's not my friend.. he's a ... HE.
She's my sister.. I respect her. But at the same time, I know I do not respect her as much as a younger sister should.
The reason being, she's so stupid.
Stupid to the point I'm so bloody pissed.
I only need someone to tell me once "No" for me to respect their wishes and find alternatives. I will not still allow a STRANGER... what more MALE, that SHE calls WEIRD to sleep in MY ****ing bed. I said NO. NO bloody means No.
I said it was okay for HER to sleep on MY bed. NOT for her MALE friend whom SHE calls WEIRD to sleep on MY bed.
I feel like the sanctity of my SANCTUARY has been VIOLATED.
It is MY bed.... MY room.. MY things.. MY EVERYTHING.
I did NOT give permission. I HAVE the RIGHT to say NO. Which I did. BLOODY respect me. Even though I'm your younger sister for I will bloody do the SAME if you had given me the answer I gave you. "NO".
Yes, I understand it would cause you more inconvenience.
But if I were in the same situation, even though if it's troublesome to me to have to remove my clothes from my room to allow a friend to sleep in my room. But it's alright... I understand that you may not be comfortable with people sleeping in your room. Yes, I'm not in Auckland right now. Yes, it will make things more convenient for you. But STILL, it is MY room. So, no. I am not at all happy with what you have blatantly ignored. My answer, "No".
I hate to sound selfish.. but I really do not think that I am being selfish.
Should someone respect me when I have already said "No"?
Look, I don't know the guy, met him once.. when i was like semi-drunk.. so I don't know him. He's not my friend.. he's a ... HE.
She's my sister.. I respect her. But at the same time, I know I do not respect her as much as a younger sister should.
The reason being, she's so stupid.
Stupid to the point I'm so bloody pissed.
I only need someone to tell me once "No" for me to respect their wishes and find alternatives. I will not still allow a STRANGER... what more MALE, that SHE calls WEIRD to sleep in MY ****ing bed. I said NO. NO bloody means No.
I said it was okay for HER to sleep on MY bed. NOT for her MALE friend whom SHE calls WEIRD to sleep on MY bed.
I feel like the sanctity of my SANCTUARY has been VIOLATED.
It is MY bed.... MY room.. MY things.. MY EVERYTHING.
I did NOT give permission. I HAVE the RIGHT to say NO. Which I did. BLOODY respect me. Even though I'm your younger sister for I will bloody do the SAME if you had given me the answer I gave you. "NO".
Yes, I understand it would cause you more inconvenience.
But if I were in the same situation, even though if it's troublesome to me to have to remove my clothes from my room to allow a friend to sleep in my room. But it's alright... I understand that you may not be comfortable with people sleeping in your room. Yes, I'm not in Auckland right now. Yes, it will make things more convenient for you. But STILL, it is MY room. So, no. I am not at all happy with what you have blatantly ignored. My answer, "No".
Comments