Hmm.. my dreams are seemingly quite odd..
First, I dreamt of this extra room on the ground floor or my house.. I can't even be sure if it's this house here in NZ or Malaysia. Although, it was implied in my dream that it was for this house here in NZ.
The room was barely used though that I forgot how to get down there. oddly enough, i went into this room but it turned out to be the downstairs room in my parents' house in Malaysia. Then someone points out the staircase down to that ground floor room. The stairs leading down to it looked like the staircase here in NZ! With similar carpeting etc.
Anyway, so we go down.. and then hey.. it was a dusty room because it was not used.. and it was semi open air!! It wasn't like a proper room? Looked a bit like a room/carport like in Malaysia.. It was surrounded by a lot of trees and plants though and there was a door that opened into the proper carport. Can't really remember that part. Though, we remember this bunch of hooligans driving through while we were around the outside. They drove through the grass on like this mobility scooter/golf cart thing. More on the room, well, it was dusty and unused. Needed cleaning up and well, there were like those awnings over some parts where there was no proper roof and you could see up to the sky through little peeks. Then I kind of needed slippers because it was so dusty. Someone was supposed to pass it to me. It was either my dad or uncle. But they went and over throw it and it fell behind me. I lost my balance because I was doing some kind of amazing balancing act to not dirty my feet. I fell over.. and got dust all over me. Someone tried to help me up but made me laugh so I couldn't get up then. Finally got up and walked around the room and outside. The door leading to the carport was a little wonky. I just did something to the latch and the door could be opened which was kind of worrisome because it led into my house.
Then I think we were talking about selling the house or something. or mum asked someone to give an evaluation for the house. Then i got the idea of rebuilding the house but then i remembered that it was a flat... can't remember the name for it but a house that's attached to another. So, couldn't do anything.
Then, I go in the house to wash my feet before dinner.. which was already being served and it was already 9pm. I go to the bathroom but then my cousin sprays me with water just for fun. She was about to take a shower. Then I get really pissed with her because I was supposed to have diner but now had to take a shower because I was all wet.. So, I go back to my bathroom. Which wasn't really one. I basically had to shower over the carpetO.o.. It was weird.. then supposedly my bath tub was where the bed was so I had to move the mattress aside.. then there was like a couple on my bed. The lady was like very weak kind. I had to tell her to go back to her husband's room la.. Kacau only I want to shower..-.-" So they went off.. I moved my mattresses aside and started showering. D'oH!
OH, another weird thing was like a sink in the like living room next to the glass doors leading to the deck on the first floor of my house. Some renovations were going on. The sink was like movable. O.o heh.
Oh.. here comes the best part..
I bumped into Pink(yes, the Pink that is the singer) who was well, an acquaintance of mine(She's not..) and well, she told me she was.... pregnant! O.o!!!! Yeah.. 6 months too. Also bumped into her 'bf'.
Okay.. I think i should stop weird-ing you out with my dreams.
First, I dreamt of this extra room on the ground floor or my house.. I can't even be sure if it's this house here in NZ or Malaysia. Although, it was implied in my dream that it was for this house here in NZ.
The room was barely used though that I forgot how to get down there. oddly enough, i went into this room but it turned out to be the downstairs room in my parents' house in Malaysia. Then someone points out the staircase down to that ground floor room. The stairs leading down to it looked like the staircase here in NZ! With similar carpeting etc.
Anyway, so we go down.. and then hey.. it was a dusty room because it was not used.. and it was semi open air!! It wasn't like a proper room? Looked a bit like a room/carport like in Malaysia.. It was surrounded by a lot of trees and plants though and there was a door that opened into the proper carport. Can't really remember that part. Though, we remember this bunch of hooligans driving through while we were around the outside. They drove through the grass on like this mobility scooter/golf cart thing. More on the room, well, it was dusty and unused. Needed cleaning up and well, there were like those awnings over some parts where there was no proper roof and you could see up to the sky through little peeks. Then I kind of needed slippers because it was so dusty. Someone was supposed to pass it to me. It was either my dad or uncle. But they went and over throw it and it fell behind me. I lost my balance because I was doing some kind of amazing balancing act to not dirty my feet. I fell over.. and got dust all over me. Someone tried to help me up but made me laugh so I couldn't get up then. Finally got up and walked around the room and outside. The door leading to the carport was a little wonky. I just did something to the latch and the door could be opened which was kind of worrisome because it led into my house.
Then I think we were talking about selling the house or something. or mum asked someone to give an evaluation for the house. Then i got the idea of rebuilding the house but then i remembered that it was a flat... can't remember the name for it but a house that's attached to another. So, couldn't do anything.
Then, I go in the house to wash my feet before dinner.. which was already being served and it was already 9pm. I go to the bathroom but then my cousin sprays me with water just for fun. She was about to take a shower. Then I get really pissed with her because I was supposed to have diner but now had to take a shower because I was all wet.. So, I go back to my bathroom. Which wasn't really one. I basically had to shower over the carpetO.o.. It was weird.. then supposedly my bath tub was where the bed was so I had to move the mattress aside.. then there was like a couple on my bed. The lady was like very weak kind. I had to tell her to go back to her husband's room la.. Kacau only I want to shower..-.-" So they went off.. I moved my mattresses aside and started showering. D'oH!
OH, another weird thing was like a sink in the like living room next to the glass doors leading to the deck on the first floor of my house. Some renovations were going on. The sink was like movable. O.o heh.
Oh.. here comes the best part..
I bumped into Pink(yes, the Pink that is the singer) who was well, an acquaintance of mine(She's not..) and well, she told me she was.... pregnant! O.o!!!! Yeah.. 6 months too. Also bumped into her 'bf'.
Okay.. I think i should stop weird-ing you out with my dreams.
Comments