Have you ever felt like you've left a place and you go back, not knowing what's changed. Or rather, knowing that a lot has changed and by being away, you're just being cocooned from all the change and when you return, the full realisation of how different things are will hit you right in the face. Then you'll leave again for another extended period, again, giving time the opportunity to steal things from you.

I don't feel like I belong anywhere now. I don't feel like I am myself most of the time.

I don't feel like I can fit in anywhere in any equation. It all feels weird.

It's as if, I'm just.. floating. I was once, familiar and close. But now, I'm merely more of an acquaintance. Where in the equation, do I fit?

I don't feel like I'm depressed or anything. It's just, something feels like it's not right.

Comments

Popular Posts