For allowing your friend for sleeping in my bedroom even though I said No.
I expect and will not accept anything otherwise.
You will have to vacuum the whole room.
You will have to vacuum my mattress.. The whole damn thing.. EVEN the bottom, sides every bloody nook and cranny.
You will wash my mattress protector and it will have to be dry by the time I arrive home.
I think I'm being very patient already.
That's an email draft to my sister... Wondering if i should mail it.
I expect and will not accept anything otherwise.
You will have to vacuum the whole room.
You will have to vacuum my mattress.. The whole damn thing.. EVEN the bottom, sides every bloody nook and cranny.
You will wash my mattress protector and it will have to be dry by the time I arrive home.
I think I'm being very patient already.
~~@~~
That's an email draft to my sister... Wondering if i should mail it.
Comments