Super shocked.. Not really.. but it was a surprise in the way that you weren't expecting anything then your friend tells you news and you get all excited kind of suprised.. Which explains why I'm still online 1.5 hrs post bed time.
My friend Jacinta and her long long long time bf Stanley are engaged!
Wah liew.. so many engagements! Pokai soon man like that. hahha!!
I'm really happy for her and man.. her proposal was well, one of those which you could blame the guy of 'spoiling the market'..
haha.. I'm now re-thinking what would my preferred method of proposal be.. lol..
Glad for them.. and really happy that she told me about it.. and that she even still thinks of me after all these years!
I remember back in Form 3.. she told me about this guy...
I remember lor.. telling her that, "This guy likes you la.."
Then I remember her retorting saying, "Nolah.. he's just a really nice guy!"
Haha.. Then I'm like.. "Sure anot??"
And then she's like, "YEAH LA!!!"
Where got ppl meet on KTM commuter and then so nice one?
okay lah, maybe Stanley is la.. but still.. hahaha..
Then things developed.. Things were complicated and I remember (not very clearly now) that it was definitely not an easy path for the both of them.
However, things worked out.. They've ridden out the big waves and hopefully, things will be as smooth sailing as possible from here!
I can't remember the fine details, but I'm sure I was there when things started blooming.
I am glad and happy that I was able to be there to witness the blooming of a lasting relationship... which isn't something that comes easily for people our age then!
Haha.. hope I was an encouraging enough friend to them then :)
Congrats Jac & Stanley.. It was expected that eventually you two will be together but it's still something different when it's true now!
I can't wait to see you both in Malaysia and Imma gonna gawk at that big rock on your finger Jac!!!
My friend Jacinta and her long long long time bf Stanley are engaged!
Wah liew.. so many engagements! Pokai soon man like that. hahha!!
I'm really happy for her and man.. her proposal was well, one of those which you could blame the guy of 'spoiling the market'..
haha.. I'm now re-thinking what would my preferred method of proposal be.. lol..
Glad for them.. and really happy that she told me about it.. and that she even still thinks of me after all these years!
I remember back in Form 3.. she told me about this guy...
I remember lor.. telling her that, "This guy likes you la.."
Then I remember her retorting saying, "Nolah.. he's just a really nice guy!"
Haha.. Then I'm like.. "Sure anot??"
And then she's like, "YEAH LA!!!"
Where got ppl meet on KTM commuter and then so nice one?
okay lah, maybe Stanley is la.. but still.. hahaha..
Then things developed.. Things were complicated and I remember (not very clearly now) that it was definitely not an easy path for the both of them.
However, things worked out.. They've ridden out the big waves and hopefully, things will be as smooth sailing as possible from here!
I can't remember the fine details, but I'm sure I was there when things started blooming.
I am glad and happy that I was able to be there to witness the blooming of a lasting relationship... which isn't something that comes easily for people our age then!
Haha.. hope I was an encouraging enough friend to them then :)
Congrats Jac & Stanley.. It was expected that eventually you two will be together but it's still something different when it's true now!
I can't wait to see you both in Malaysia and Imma gonna gawk at that big rock on your finger Jac!!!
Comments