Went for my first session of mini golf today..
It was for a 7th birthday. 'Twas fun.
Highlights of the day:
Off to bed with me!
I wanna go mini golfing again!! so funnnnss :D
It was for a 7th birthday. 'Twas fun.
Highlights of the day:
- Sister whacking a bloody big cockroach(biggest I've seen in NZ, probably not that big in comparison to Malaysian ones but huge nonetheless) at the bbq pit at the mini golf place. I know.. even Matt went "Oh sh**"... and he usually just goes, "oh well..".. It was bloody gross.
- Me put putting away... I didn't get to finish the put put :( Booo..
- Why? Cause it started pouring down with rain..
- Highlight no. 4: Everyone huddled under the two big picnic umbrellas shielding from the rain.
Off to bed with me!
I wanna go mini golfing again!! so funnnnss :D
Comments