As the years past, I feel myself becoming more of an introvert..
Not to say that I am not my bubbly self chatting to people in a situation where I am placed in a group of people. Though, I do notice that I keep to myself a bit more especially when I am in a group of people I don't know. Kind of dread the big big groups now.
It's just that, I don't feel like I connect with people as well as I used to. Yeah.. feeling kind of lonely.
Not to say that I am not my bubbly self chatting to people in a situation where I am placed in a group of people. Though, I do notice that I keep to myself a bit more especially when I am in a group of people I don't know. Kind of dread the big big groups now.
It's just that, I don't feel like I connect with people as well as I used to. Yeah.. feeling kind of lonely.
Comments