Funny how memories can be associated to clothing...

I remember wearing that black top to an event when my romance with Matt was budding... We went for some event at AUT.. I remember having to rush for that after coming back from somewhere.. I think it was a road trip with the girls.

Anyway, off to Tron City (Hamilton a.k.a. Hamiltron :P ) for a wedding.

Lord knows. It's one of those, 'family friends' kind of thing where you're wondering, "why am I going?" Don't exactly know the person well.. LOL!! But hmm, oh well. I like weddings and an excuse to go on a trip.. Why not! :D

Just to spice the weekend up.

Except.. not when you have a splitting headache and a backache.. I have to wear flats !! with my dress!! How unflattering :( I plans to wear that pair of pumps. Would've looked so much better.

Comments

Popular Posts