Mindless responses to messages..
Feeling rather emo lately.. as if that hasn't shown on my posts.
Baking season is soon to descend upon this household! Indeed. All the celebrations a-coming! I wonder what cookies I should make this year. Syaz has been a real BIG help what with her wonderful patisserie knowledge. teehee.. sorry Syaz, you signed up to be bugged once you showed me all those mouth-watering pictures of your creations!
By the way, there was a sale on Air New Zealand flights to Aussie. Sadly, I can't really decide when to leave yet and all. :( Sigh. Leave.. I think I need to discuss my leave options with my boss. That, I will probably do once we get our after-hours thing sorted!
Have got most of my Christmas presents sorted. Only ones to sort out now are my closest family's. Darn.. I wish I could do what I'm doing for others.. but I think it'd be stupid cause I'm living at home and they'll know what I'm up to. Boo. I think I'm being quite creative this year! woohoo.. :D
Hopefully things turn out as well as I hope they will. All good, I'm off to bed now!
Feeling rather emo lately.. as if that hasn't shown on my posts.
Baking season is soon to descend upon this household! Indeed. All the celebrations a-coming! I wonder what cookies I should make this year. Syaz has been a real BIG help what with her wonderful patisserie knowledge. teehee.. sorry Syaz, you signed up to be bugged once you showed me all those mouth-watering pictures of your creations!
By the way, there was a sale on Air New Zealand flights to Aussie. Sadly, I can't really decide when to leave yet and all. :( Sigh. Leave.. I think I need to discuss my leave options with my boss. That, I will probably do once we get our after-hours thing sorted!
Have got most of my Christmas presents sorted. Only ones to sort out now are my closest family's. Darn.. I wish I could do what I'm doing for others.. but I think it'd be stupid cause I'm living at home and they'll know what I'm up to. Boo. I think I'm being quite creative this year! woohoo.. :D
Hopefully things turn out as well as I hope they will. All good, I'm off to bed now!
Comments