I'd like to think that there's a silver lining to every cloud.

I have conveyed as much of my frustrations as I could on Friday.. So, all's good for now :).

Took a rather long walk on Friday mid-way through work. My eyes were so bleary that I had double vision looking at the computer screen. Could not focus my eyes no matter how hard I tried.. People suggested I take a walk.. So, a walk I took indeed.

Walked to a park nearby.. It was interesting.. being all alone without a phone or anything on me. Just walking alone in the park.. with no one around. Did some contemplating. Still have no answers.. but oh well, we'll just take it as it comes. I liked the walk. I should do it more often. Especially when I get stressed out at work.. The weather's warming up too :) Though.. I don't know if I'd like to do it during the height of summer.. there isn't much shade around that area and it would be really hot if I did.. weather's alright now still.

Left work early and came home to a nice nap. :) Uhm.. not before heading down to the fashion sale downstairs and buying a tunic for uhm.. $25.. =.=""

The weekend was busy!

Breakdown of Saturday:
Morning - Brunch with Kai Ann, Cel and Frank
Followed by shopping in Newmarket (damage done - 2 pairs of work pants), grocery shopping and then I hit the city to get the Secret Santa gifts.

Spent a fair part of an hour in a shop called 'Look Smart' which is just around the corner from Whitcoulls. A bit like Geoff's emporium.. Heaps of random things. It's like a mini hypermarket of a $2 shop :P. Got my new work pants (from G2000 in Newmarket) altered too. That was pretty quick too. All in one day - purchase & alteration. In two separate locations too. LOL!

Walked around town, stopping by the Smith & Caughey's Christmas window display :D. Had checked out the Newmarket one earlier.. Also saw the 'new and improved' Santa above Whitcoulls. Hehe.

Came home, wrapped gifts and somehow ended up making some Christmas 'cards'. LOL!! I'm actually quite chuffed about them :D. I think they look pretty good!

Was too tired to go over to Matt's so I just watched tv and chilled. Slept 'early'. haha.. well, was meant to anyway.

Sunday -
Woke up at 7 something to head out to a farmer's market to check something out for work. Non-eventful, might I say. But oh well, at least I tried.

Came home and started helping around A BIT for the pre-Christmas party at our place. Sister and her friends made nasi lemak.. might I say .. it was super yum!

Took a nap before people came.

It was just a flurry of activity after that.. Activity with 7 kids just running around our small humble town house.. Oh Lord.. I got so freaked out by the amount of running around.. I just hugged onto Matt and went, "Okaay.. I think I might not want to have kids now."

Might be because I was so tired... :S

But yes, for my future home, the entertainment area will be non-carpeted for the event that we do have people with kids over.. O.o The amount of crumbs everywhere.. GAH!!

Cleaned up after everyone left and started falling asleep on the couch.. back to bed I headed!!!

Woke up and consumed more yummy nasi lemak. Heh.. I ish a oink oink..

Ironed clothes for like 2 hrs? Haha.. a result of almost a month's worth of ironing to do.. oops. :P I gauge when I need to iron my clothes according to how full my 'Need-to-iron' clothes box is. LOL!!

Now, showered and all.. I better hop into bed and read a chapter from one of the books I splurged on last Thursday at Borders... I want to finish it!!!! hehehe.. Better go now. Else I might not sleep till 2 =.=""

NOIGHT!

Comments

Popular Posts