hmm..

i suddenly find myself a liaison officer for the BERSATU games. interesting.

i am in charge of the OMSA(Otago Malaysian Students Association?). 4 guys. THank goodness.:P hehehe.. and all 4 aren't taking part. they're just a 'diplomatic entourage' as the president put it. but they are involved in refereeing.

anyway.. i'm working on Friday and Saturday me thinks. So, I'm not too sure what's gonna happen when I'm not around. Kinda wanna hang out and see what goes on. Oh well, I don't know la. We'll just see. Just kind of afraid of what's going to happen. I feel like I'm not even that involved enough with UMSA to be able to do my job properly. I feel like, I'm probably just going to be a puppet there and they won't trust me and I'll just feel undermined and sigh... left out.

Seems to be the case isn't it? Being left out. I agreed to go for the closing ceremony dinner thing. Oh no? I don't know aye.. It's like so scary! I don't really know anyone to be honest. I'm not too sure who's going to be involved with the games from UMSA.

This whole week's gonna be one interesting stressful-ish week. With work and the games. I know. It's not like I'm THAT involved and responsible for much. It just feels like quite a bit with what's been happening. I guess what I really need is a lot of rest before i embark on my crazy routine. BUsy till Sunday btw.

I guess this is a good distraction from me thinking too much. I should be thankful I suppose. I was anyway praying for this. I guess I shouldn't complain that I am involved now. I just wish maybe one or two of my good friends were also involved and could be there to be with me. Oh well. time to grow up and be strong.

Well, at least I can count my lucky stars that I'm not like Mei who's stuck with 31 ppl from the Canterbury association. hehehehe.. poor thing. If you need help and I'm available I'll be around gurl!:D

oh well, dinnertime. Sister's friends are over. Prawn mee for dinner. *drools* off now.. till later.. hugs.

Comments

Popular Posts