my sad existence here.

okay. i feel loved. and i have friends. but i guess it's a different set of friends.

i miss my m'sian buddies. buddies being the guys. i really do. man.. i really appreciate you guys more now! hehhe.. nobody to bring me out late at night here in akl.:(

and the thing is. i don't know why. but i seem to be able to communicate with my malaysian buds better. even though most of the time, I'm the only girl. I don't know why. Maybe it's cuz you guys are so used to having me around.

It has come to the point, where I guess, I realise that I really have to find friends who shares the same interest in going out late. Not only that, people whom I can communicate with. That I won't feel left out. I felt that way yesterday.. and today, the same. I guess i should kinda realise that and move on. But I really don't know where to find ppl who are like me.

It is not that my guy friends here are bad. It's just that.. they aren't used to having a girl around. They probably don't realise that a girl with 3 inch heeled boots won't walk as fast as them in flat comfy shoes. It's also that I'm not close enough to them to jokingly criticise them for leaving me behind.

Why do I go out with them? Well, you could say that they are the only ppl who would be bothered to go out late at night. Who else goes out late too? I thought I was a pretty sociable person. But I guess I'm just not sociable enough yet. I have to move out of this comfort circle, and start gravitating to other social circles.

Problem about it is, I am only an occasional clubber. And that's about the only thing which you can do when you go out at night. Other than eating. Well, the ppl who go out late at night in NZ are usually clubbers. ANd here in lies the problem, they're usually hardcore clubbers and not the occasional go for fun type like me. I don't know what to do. Sigh.. maybe it's cuz I'm just being picky. I really don't know. I guess I really should stop complaining and just get my ass off to some kind of start. I guess that's why I'm volunteering to help with the BERSATU games. Well, let's hope that this is a start to something.

Comments

Popular Posts