Chilli overload.
Oh man.. 3 meals in a row filled with chilli.. I think my poor stomach is now screaming in pain... no kidding..
I'm 20 going on 21. I have friends who have just turned 20.. oh wait.. are YET to turn 20 and they are going to work. My goodness..
Oh well, there are ppl out there who are older and have yet to graduate. Somehow I feel I may be one of those.
My sister is on her way to 1 Utama now. I'm kinda just staying at home. Partly cuz I think I should help my mum clean the house(on a day that i'm not washing my hair too!! and i'm having such a good hair day toooo!!), partly cuz my stomach's making me feel bleh... partly cuz i'm exhausted and partly cuz I kind of hate malls now.
Well, Yes.. I kind of hate the malls. But I do love shopping. So, I suppose you may call it a love hate relationship. Gee... another one of my complicating love hate relationship.
I hate the BIG malls because they are always packed. The sheer trouble of having to get there. To plan out the time to avoid traffic and crowds so that I'll actually get parking. The sheer problem of deciding WHERE in the mall to go to because there is absolutely no way for me to cover that one place in a day. It is daunting I suppose you can say. I have lost the love for malls. Seriously. I don't know. There isn't anymore appeal for me to go to malls.
HOwever, I DO want to shop. I want to get things. THat's the only reason why I'd want to go to the mall. TO shop for stuff. Other than that.. ONly if I have to I would go to a mall I suppose. I don't think I would go if I didn't need to. Weird huh? This holidays.. i seem to have lost the drive to do much. Mostly I just wanna stay home I suppose. Come to think of it.. I only have about 2 months left of my holiday. Sigh.. I think I better start counting down the days so that I actually realise how little time I have and how I really should get off my butt and start doing stuff lest I regret later.
I'm 20 going on 21. I have friends who have just turned 20.. oh wait.. are YET to turn 20 and they are going to work. My goodness..
Oh well, there are ppl out there who are older and have yet to graduate. Somehow I feel I may be one of those.
My sister is on her way to 1 Utama now. I'm kinda just staying at home. Partly cuz I think I should help my mum clean the house(on a day that i'm not washing my hair too!! and i'm having such a good hair day toooo!!), partly cuz my stomach's making me feel bleh... partly cuz i'm exhausted and partly cuz I kind of hate malls now.
Well, Yes.. I kind of hate the malls. But I do love shopping. So, I suppose you may call it a love hate relationship. Gee... another one of my complicating love hate relationship.
I hate the BIG malls because they are always packed. The sheer trouble of having to get there. To plan out the time to avoid traffic and crowds so that I'll actually get parking. The sheer problem of deciding WHERE in the mall to go to because there is absolutely no way for me to cover that one place in a day. It is daunting I suppose you can say. I have lost the love for malls. Seriously. I don't know. There isn't anymore appeal for me to go to malls.
HOwever, I DO want to shop. I want to get things. THat's the only reason why I'd want to go to the mall. TO shop for stuff. Other than that.. ONly if I have to I would go to a mall I suppose. I don't think I would go if I didn't need to. Weird huh? This holidays.. i seem to have lost the drive to do much. Mostly I just wanna stay home I suppose. Come to think of it.. I only have about 2 months left of my holiday. Sigh.. I think I better start counting down the days so that I actually realise how little time I have and how I really should get off my butt and start doing stuff lest I regret later.
Comments