i hate titles.
If you hate long blogs just skip to the end. There are SOME photos...
No kidding. I really do. Most of the time I don't even know what to name my blog posts.
Sigh.. most of the time it's the beginning of my first sentence... well, today it will be the proclamation of how I hate blog titles most of the time.
A friend wrote on his blog.. that studying overseas is like leading 2 lives. I have to agree with that. LIving 2 lives.. that are different yet similar.. Well, mostly rather different. But then he continued on to talk about how it didn't take him much time to settle down and get back into routine. This is where I beg to differ.
I have no routine to fall back into. I don't know but somehow it doesn't feel like I settled in immediately. Things seem out of place yet in place. I can't seem to get used to certain things around here as easily as I used to. I can't seem to accept the fact that Malaysian drivers are that stupid and reckless. I cannot accept the sheer stupidity of how ppl just HAVE to park in places where they are NOT meant to. I HATE the fact that multiple lanes have been reduced to barely even a single lane. I just cannot accept the way things work in Malaysia.
If I am injured badly.. and I don't have money in hand... I wonder whether if I will even be treated... (refer to www.kennysia.com 's post on they were too young to die). Tsk.. Dear me dear me.. All the closest hospitals to me are all private too.. dear me dear me..
I have this love hate relationship with Malaysia.. Whereas.. in NZ.. I think it's a mostly neutral relationship.. except for its lack of Malaysian food I suppose. I don't know. I DON't KNOW anything!
I don't know how I'll do in my course. Gee.. What am I even doing in this field to be honest... don't know. Don't know what I want or where I want to head. Heh.. I think seeing me in 10 years will be a surprise.. cuz there's not even a hint of where I'd be. I can't even tell you where or what I'll be up to in 2007. Next year.. also another case la. Still haven't enrolled in my classes. Haha.. That's odd.. for me....
Although watching some historical thing about Singapore has sort of reminded me of the Malaysian history.. and I do sense a bubbling pride within me for this country of mine.
I'm just babbling. Going nowhere with this stupid post. Everything's stupid.
Life is stupid. It's just one stupid vicious cycle. You get born, you eat you shit you sleep you live you suffer you study you suffer you work you suffer then you suffer cuz of old age then you die. Isn't it stupid? If you think about it in that way.. seriously.. it's just basically that cycle. I suppose then you'd go on to say it's about how you handle your life. Yeah.. that's true. So, all I wanna do is live a life that's good and one that satisfies me. So, yes.. But why is it then that we have to sacrifice things that we'd enjoy for other things. If life is so pointless then why don't we just do what we like which doesn't really affect any other person anyway. It's not being selfish, but it's just something that will make you happy. And can't I be happy. I know I'm meant to be sad for some other reason but then again, why should I forego something that is about to happen once in this miserable life of mine? Baffles me.
I see the point. And I also see the reason/s why. Sigh.. but there is still something rather disconcerting about it. It's okay if certain things don't happen. But it's just like a repeat of when I was 12... again. Sigh.. Why should we put our lives on hold.... blah..
You know.. life is very fickle minded. Yes it is. ONe day it is happy and the next sad. The following angry maybe.. or depressing.
To continue this post would just guarantee you boredom.. So I might as well get down to the photos...
Hey look.. It's December.. maybe time for my annual contemplative moods..
Note to self:
Be more patient.
Complain less(cough cough).
Learn to love others better and appreciate them..
Listen.
Be more hardworking.
Find self.







at least vegetables have a purpose.... to feed animals and humans.
No kidding. I really do. Most of the time I don't even know what to name my blog posts.
Sigh.. most of the time it's the beginning of my first sentence... well, today it will be the proclamation of how I hate blog titles most of the time.
A friend wrote on his blog.. that studying overseas is like leading 2 lives. I have to agree with that. LIving 2 lives.. that are different yet similar.. Well, mostly rather different. But then he continued on to talk about how it didn't take him much time to settle down and get back into routine. This is where I beg to differ.
I have no routine to fall back into. I don't know but somehow it doesn't feel like I settled in immediately. Things seem out of place yet in place. I can't seem to get used to certain things around here as easily as I used to. I can't seem to accept the fact that Malaysian drivers are that stupid and reckless. I cannot accept the sheer stupidity of how ppl just HAVE to park in places where they are NOT meant to. I HATE the fact that multiple lanes have been reduced to barely even a single lane. I just cannot accept the way things work in Malaysia.
If I am injured badly.. and I don't have money in hand... I wonder whether if I will even be treated... (refer to www.kennysia.com 's post on they were too young to die). Tsk.. Dear me dear me.. All the closest hospitals to me are all private too.. dear me dear me..
I have this love hate relationship with Malaysia.. Whereas.. in NZ.. I think it's a mostly neutral relationship.. except for its lack of Malaysian food I suppose. I don't know. I DON't KNOW anything!
I don't know how I'll do in my course. Gee.. What am I even doing in this field to be honest... don't know. Don't know what I want or where I want to head. Heh.. I think seeing me in 10 years will be a surprise.. cuz there's not even a hint of where I'd be. I can't even tell you where or what I'll be up to in 2007. Next year.. also another case la. Still haven't enrolled in my classes. Haha.. That's odd.. for me....
Although watching some historical thing about Singapore has sort of reminded me of the Malaysian history.. and I do sense a bubbling pride within me for this country of mine.
I'm just babbling. Going nowhere with this stupid post. Everything's stupid.
Life is stupid. It's just one stupid vicious cycle. You get born, you eat you shit you sleep you live you suffer you study you suffer you work you suffer then you suffer cuz of old age then you die. Isn't it stupid? If you think about it in that way.. seriously.. it's just basically that cycle. I suppose then you'd go on to say it's about how you handle your life. Yeah.. that's true. So, all I wanna do is live a life that's good and one that satisfies me. So, yes.. But why is it then that we have to sacrifice things that we'd enjoy for other things. If life is so pointless then why don't we just do what we like which doesn't really affect any other person anyway. It's not being selfish, but it's just something that will make you happy. And can't I be happy. I know I'm meant to be sad for some other reason but then again, why should I forego something that is about to happen once in this miserable life of mine? Baffles me.
I see the point. And I also see the reason/s why. Sigh.. but there is still something rather disconcerting about it. It's okay if certain things don't happen. But it's just like a repeat of when I was 12... again. Sigh.. Why should we put our lives on hold.... blah..
You know.. life is very fickle minded. Yes it is. ONe day it is happy and the next sad. The following angry maybe.. or depressing.
To continue this post would just guarantee you boredom.. So I might as well get down to the photos...
Hey look.. It's December.. maybe time for my annual contemplative moods..
Note to self:
Be more patient.
Complain less(cough cough).
Learn to love others better and appreciate them..
Listen.
Be more hardworking.
Find self.







at least vegetables have a purpose.... to feed animals and humans.
Comments