Tsk tsk..
Yes, I just realised that I have not blogged for about 4-5 days. Forgive me, I've jsut been busy doing... I have no idea what.
Wednesday didn't do much. Didn't come online cuz I was watching my chiense shows. Thursday.. I had a dinner with dad's friends followed by a gathering at Sk's for the winter festival. Ahhh.. eat a lot of 'tong yuen'(aka 'tang yuan'/bebola uli/sticky rice balls...) Damn yummy. what more.. AFTER a BIG BIG dinner!!!
I did try a hand at making the dough for the tong yuen. Geez.. I kinda failed but succeeded? It wasn't exactly up to my grandma's standard.... But then when I cooked it, it wasn't exactly a failure. So, you could say I did succeed but not to that level yet.. Didn't take any pictures actually.. Darn.. It was my first time making it too!!! hehehe.. From scratch. I've actually helped my grandma make the balls and put the peanut filling in but I've never actually kneaded the dough and stuff.. Basically prepared everything myself. Except for the ginger soup which my mum made.
Then.. on Friday. I went down to KL. Met up with Junaidi and Sharon! heheheh.. She's here for a holiday. Feel kinda bad cuz I think she was rather bored. But I didn't know where to bring her. Surprising thing was we actually bumped into David Liu while walking aimlessly around.. er.... shucks.. near Jln. Alor, close to Low Yat. Brought Sharon to Jln. Pinang where quite a few clubs are. But it wasn't really her scene. Met Jun's gf and a couple of her friends. Thanks a lot to M.L. for driving us around! Hehhee..
Saturday, Christmas eve was chaotic. THe workers came in to finish up some stuff around the house and the best thing was.. they only left at like 8 something!!! And we were supposed to be at my uncle's house for a Christmas eve dinner! Sheesh.. My sister and I went over earlier and my parents had to hang around to clean up after the workers. Sigh.. Weather's been pretty sucky. It rained xmas eve and is still raining todya on Christmas itself. well, rain is on and off.. MOstly starts in the afternoon.
Dinner at uncle's was okay. I wasn't really in the mood as I was pretty tired and grumpy. Couldn't take a shower before going over as the workers were in my bathroom doing some stuff and they had to cut the water supply. So, was kinda bleh..
This year's Xmas.. feels like any other day to be honest. DOn't feel much Christmas spirit this year. And quite a few of my friends are also feeling as if Christmas this year is a bit boring. I don't know. Not even sure what to do for New year's. Can't remember what I did last new year's actually. All I remember is on Christmas day I went up to the Bay of Islands.
Sorry if this blog is a bit haywire. But I'm just kinda rushing cuz I'm gonna go meet up with Syaz and ML after this. So, better type it quickly before my ride gets here. Anyway, hope you all had a good Xmas! Well, At least I got to have a turkey *burp* and some delish food.. Hhahaha.. Take care....
and
a
Wednesday didn't do much. Didn't come online cuz I was watching my chiense shows. Thursday.. I had a dinner with dad's friends followed by a gathering at Sk's for the winter festival. Ahhh.. eat a lot of 'tong yuen'(aka 'tang yuan'/bebola uli/sticky rice balls...) Damn yummy. what more.. AFTER a BIG BIG dinner!!!
I did try a hand at making the dough for the tong yuen. Geez.. I kinda failed but succeeded? It wasn't exactly up to my grandma's standard.... But then when I cooked it, it wasn't exactly a failure. So, you could say I did succeed but not to that level yet.. Didn't take any pictures actually.. Darn.. It was my first time making it too!!! hehehe.. From scratch. I've actually helped my grandma make the balls and put the peanut filling in but I've never actually kneaded the dough and stuff.. Basically prepared everything myself. Except for the ginger soup which my mum made.
Then.. on Friday. I went down to KL. Met up with Junaidi and Sharon! heheheh.. She's here for a holiday. Feel kinda bad cuz I think she was rather bored. But I didn't know where to bring her. Surprising thing was we actually bumped into David Liu while walking aimlessly around.. er.... shucks.. near Jln. Alor, close to Low Yat. Brought Sharon to Jln. Pinang where quite a few clubs are. But it wasn't really her scene. Met Jun's gf and a couple of her friends. Thanks a lot to M.L. for driving us around! Hehhee..
Saturday, Christmas eve was chaotic. THe workers came in to finish up some stuff around the house and the best thing was.. they only left at like 8 something!!! And we were supposed to be at my uncle's house for a Christmas eve dinner! Sheesh.. My sister and I went over earlier and my parents had to hang around to clean up after the workers. Sigh.. Weather's been pretty sucky. It rained xmas eve and is still raining todya on Christmas itself. well, rain is on and off.. MOstly starts in the afternoon.
Dinner at uncle's was okay. I wasn't really in the mood as I was pretty tired and grumpy. Couldn't take a shower before going over as the workers were in my bathroom doing some stuff and they had to cut the water supply. So, was kinda bleh..
This year's Xmas.. feels like any other day to be honest. DOn't feel much Christmas spirit this year. And quite a few of my friends are also feeling as if Christmas this year is a bit boring. I don't know. Not even sure what to do for New year's. Can't remember what I did last new year's actually. All I remember is on Christmas day I went up to the Bay of Islands.
Sorry if this blog is a bit haywire. But I'm just kinda rushing cuz I'm gonna go meet up with Syaz and ML after this. So, better type it quickly before my ride gets here. Anyway, hope you all had a good Xmas! Well, At least I got to have a turkey *burp* and some delish food.. Hhahaha.. Take care....
and
a
MERRY MERRY MERRY MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
and if I forget to blog beforehand...
A HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!
btw, I will be off on a holiday from Tue-Friday.
Will try and find the time to blog some pics if I can find the time before going off on Tuesday. I STILL have to pack my bags!!!! Eeekss!! okay dears!! I'm off.. take care and happy holidays!!! MUAKS!
ps: on Christmas day christine woke up at 8.10, went for church, eat lunch.. slept... woke up.. eat tea.. went back to sleep.. woke up.. had dinner.. and is out of the house now cuz meng lee's waiting for me in the car!!!
Comments