UGh...

My house is... different.. My room's the same.. Except that my walls are now... PINK.. yep.. PINk.. It's obvious enough to see it's... pink!

Downstairs is really.. quite different. Actually.. too different. I hardly recognise much. The kitchen is my favourite place now. If only there were a tv there then all day I'll spend my time in the kitchen....

Arrived 10 mins ahead of schedule on wednesday. Ended up out for dinner with family and my darling 3 friends who came all the way to the airport to pick me up!:D Then later I went out again with them to play some pool and foosball. Yep.. I actually lasted till 2 something am.

Thursday.. nothing much. Just a lot of bumming around. Oh.. got new glasses.. They're er... quite tiny actually.. Now I don't know whether I can actually use them for labs.. hehhehehhe.. I guess I need some safety glasses now. and.. encountered some really annoying stuff.

I'm sorry.. I'm going to rant now. If you can't handle ranting.. read the previous post of wait for the next one.

My mood has drastically taken a dip..

In 17 minutes, I've only viewed MY blog.. replied to some messages..

It took me approx 3 minutes for me to get to the create page of blogger.

UgH.

Okay.. so maybe I'm not used to dial-up.. fine.

I hate driving in Malaysia. BAh!

Stupid ppl are so damn impatient! Why can't you just ****ing wait for your ****ing turn instead of ****ing blocking my ****ing way!???? Where you want me to go?? So I have to reverse into a junction just so you caN push your damned way out? If you let me pass then you can get through rite? I guess you're one of those ppl who leave their brains at home when you drive. Geez. And cannot keep to your ****ing lane ar?? Have to jump into MY lane and nearly cause an accident la! NO.. it's not my fault. And yes.. I gave you the finger. I'm sorry. But your stupidity, rudeness and blasted assholicness was just TOO MUCH for me to handle.

And then there are those whom I really don't know WHERE they wanna go. Er.. I think I turned into a one lane road... So.. why is your car right next to mine? I'm sorry.. I really don't understand.. You wanna drive into the car parked there is it? Oh.. I'm so sorry I'm staring so blatantly at you. I'm just.. oh... mesmerised by your capability.

No.. And hello!?? stupid housewife.. has to butt in while I AM ORDERING MY FOOD with her freaking LOUD voice. So, next time all I have to do is just go up to the lady shouting at the top of my voice because it's the person with the loudest voice who gets to order first right? Aiyoh.. die la.. I know I'm loud.. But I lose to all these LOUD ppl la... Ppl who are louder than me and don't even get the hint that I'm busy 'coughing' behind her back for a reason.

So these.. ADULTS are the ones that are the examples of the future of MALAYSIA. Hah.. I can see where the country is heading if these ppl don't clean up their act.

However, in all fairness.. there are those who are okay. I guess there are the bad and ugly.. But NOTHING can change my mind about how SHITTY driving around is. Everytime I go out when there's a high volume of traffic, I am bound to get into a sticky situation. Haih.. So stressful...

I'm sorry if I'm too whiny. But I just.. ugh.. have to get it off my chest. The best example of the ugliness of this country is embodied by one memory I hang on to. It is the incident of when my mother and I were victims of snatch thief and this 'si lai'(housewife) just came out to 'pat'(busybody) only and pretended to mess around with her stupid laundry. My mum was sitting on the ground and all she could do was just ask if we got robbed. Didn't even offer any help.

But there are good memories too.. like the time this man drove all the way to my house to return to me my wallet which only had a few measly cards and my school ID card. Although.. the money inside it was gone though...... hahh.. oh well.. at least I got the cards back...

Anyway.. too much whining. I shall go now.

Miss you peeps in NZ!

Comments

Popular Posts