Trippy....
I feel like being a trippy person. Then no one would understand me and they'd just leave me be..
Because.. look at Robbie Williams.. he's seriously such a trippy person.. crazy.. No one really understands him do they?
I mean.. I guess there could be 2 outcomes. As long as I don't harm or hurt other ppl.. or make them feel overly uncomfortable.. Surely being trippy would be fine. Cause even if you do something out of the ordinary or anything then they'd just accept it as you being trippy. Like I would not be predictable and they cannot associate me to be anything in specifc except for the fact that I'm unpredictable..
Or they could just find me totally unreliable and stop being friends with me...
Hmm.. maybe being trippy isn't so fine after all.. But then.. it sure is rather enticing to be a trippy person..
Oh wait.. looks like maybe I am already somewhat a trippy person...
Because.. look at Robbie Williams.. he's seriously such a trippy person.. crazy.. No one really understands him do they?
I mean.. I guess there could be 2 outcomes. As long as I don't harm or hurt other ppl.. or make them feel overly uncomfortable.. Surely being trippy would be fine. Cause even if you do something out of the ordinary or anything then they'd just accept it as you being trippy. Like I would not be predictable and they cannot associate me to be anything in specifc except for the fact that I'm unpredictable..
Or they could just find me totally unreliable and stop being friends with me...
Hmm.. maybe being trippy isn't so fine after all.. But then.. it sure is rather enticing to be a trippy person..
Oh wait.. looks like maybe I am already somewhat a trippy person...
Comments