Sometimes, I feel like I'm just being an insolent brat. Sometimes, I don't know what the right thing to do is. Sometimes, it's a matter between personal pleasure and my duties.

I know for a fact. I will regret going down the 'right' path. I will regret certain things that will not happen if I do rigidly adhere to that path.

I had it all planned before I even stepped foot into this country. It was all lemony peachy. Sigh..

I guess i just have to soldier on and be the good person that I am.

Sometimes I feel really annoyed that I'm, in a way, cold-hearted yet filled with conscience of my every decision. Don't understand why I can't be a fully fledged cold-hearted person.

But in a way, I do not think that I am a cold-hearted person at all. No. Maybe it's cuz I don't even know that person. Not as well as I should. I'm not close to the point I don't know how to mourn if I had to. Because the point is.. I don't even feel like it affects me much.

Life is one interesting thing. I guess I'll just speak to my dad about what he thinks.

And well, something will always pop up I suppose. Just not the way I thought it would go. But like the saying goes.. Things happen for a reason. And well, God has a plan for everything and I will just leave it in his hands as it is.

Comments

Popular Posts