A blog, is a blog, is a blog.
Haha.. it has been such a long time since I've added titles to my blog posts, that I suppose, blogger's given up on me. Indeed, I cannot seem to add titles to my blog posts anymore. How very odd.. so, sorry for the make shift title.
People blog. But why do people blog?
I suppose, there are a myriad of reasons why people blog. Some blog for fame. Some, out of boredom, others... I don't know.. they just blog cause they can. Some blog to entertain, some to keep their friends up to date with their lives. Some blog to document their lives. Some, just want to make their opinions known to the world, to make a change. Some blog for noble reasons while there are those who just don't know the meaning of peace. To some, blogging is their life and soul, their way to earn their keep.
Politics occur in the blogging world. Scandals, lies are spread. Still, there is much to be learnt through some blogs that open your world and give you an insight to life's many lessons.
The reason I started this blog is clear. I started it out of boredom. It was a side project for me to do to fill my time before I boarded a plane to fly back to Malaysia, after being away for about a year.
Then it became something in which I would be able to document my life through. It still kind of is. I still am bewildered by how different I sounded then compared to now.
Slowly, as I grew up, my blog became a dumping ground for my emotions.
I think, now, my blog is sort of my life support. Blogging, is a way in which I maintain my sanity.
Sometimes, I know I write things that seem rather inappropriate for the eyes of the world. Yet, to me, that is how I am feeling, why should I hide these feelings? I know that there is such a saying as "Don't air your dirty laundry in public". There probably is good reason why this saying exists. I should really fine tune myself to these things... and if I really feel like it, maybe I should dump my emotional pourings in some other place.
My blog is read by most of my close friends. To be honest, I really am not sure who reads my blog other than a handful of people. Even though I know these people read my blog, I tend to forget them as I think my blog's so boring that people trickle off and then no one reads it. That is, until someone makes a random comment and I'm like "you still read my blog??".. To be honest, I go through phases in which I would like to have a bigger audience. Like, famous a bit. Though, truth be told. I think it's also a really good thing that my blog is not famous at all!! COnsidering the amount of private things I write here.
Well, that's my ponder for the day.
People blog. But why do people blog?
I suppose, there are a myriad of reasons why people blog. Some blog for fame. Some, out of boredom, others... I don't know.. they just blog cause they can. Some blog to entertain, some to keep their friends up to date with their lives. Some blog to document their lives. Some, just want to make their opinions known to the world, to make a change. Some blog for noble reasons while there are those who just don't know the meaning of peace. To some, blogging is their life and soul, their way to earn their keep.
Politics occur in the blogging world. Scandals, lies are spread. Still, there is much to be learnt through some blogs that open your world and give you an insight to life's many lessons.
Why do I blog?
The reason I started this blog is clear. I started it out of boredom. It was a side project for me to do to fill my time before I boarded a plane to fly back to Malaysia, after being away for about a year.
Then it became something in which I would be able to document my life through. It still kind of is. I still am bewildered by how different I sounded then compared to now.
Slowly, as I grew up, my blog became a dumping ground for my emotions.
I think, now, my blog is sort of my life support. Blogging, is a way in which I maintain my sanity.
Sometimes, I know I write things that seem rather inappropriate for the eyes of the world. Yet, to me, that is how I am feeling, why should I hide these feelings? I know that there is such a saying as "Don't air your dirty laundry in public". There probably is good reason why this saying exists. I should really fine tune myself to these things... and if I really feel like it, maybe I should dump my emotional pourings in some other place.
My blog is read by most of my close friends. To be honest, I really am not sure who reads my blog other than a handful of people. Even though I know these people read my blog, I tend to forget them as I think my blog's so boring that people trickle off and then no one reads it. That is, until someone makes a random comment and I'm like "you still read my blog??".. To be honest, I go through phases in which I would like to have a bigger audience. Like, famous a bit. Though, truth be told. I think it's also a really good thing that my blog is not famous at all!! COnsidering the amount of private things I write here.
Well, that's my ponder for the day.
xxxx
I bought a new vacuum cleaner today.. It's an, well, rather interesting and funky shade of blue. That's pretty much my highlight for the day..
I'm back to eating semi-solids. I can chew already but it's tiring because I don't want to strain myself too much. Surprising really, how fast I am progressing.
I'm back to eating semi-solids. I can chew already but it's tiring because I don't want to strain myself too much. Surprising really, how fast I am progressing.
xxxx
I wrote a letter last night, expressing my deepest emotions. Yet, I don't know whether it should be sent. It is currently locked in a safe place. It's probably a letter which confirms every bit of my emo-ness and insecurities. Sigh..
I wrote a letter last night, expressing my deepest emotions. Yet, I don't know whether it should be sent. It is currently locked in a safe place. It's probably a letter which confirms every bit of my emo-ness and insecurities. Sigh..
Comments