Omgoodness.. SO SWEET..
Thank you Chris!!!!!
You just made my day..
My aching legs don't matter no more. Even though they feel like falling off .. or more like, even when I'm sitting down I still feel like I'm standing on knives.. But whatever.. THANK YOUU!!!!
Incredible science wasn't bad. It was sooo adorable to see all the little children go "woooowww" at the texture analyser breaking an m&m. As adults, we tend to take for granted things. I was at first wondering, who in the world would be interested in this?? Then, the first batch of kids came.. and they were SO enthusiastic!! It just motivated me. I did get quite exhausted after a while.. I suppose the lack of sleep kind of just overtook. But thanks to two good partners, Danae and Kathrin. It was all good. A good way to earn $100(before tax though-.-) in a day. It was not bad, except for the standing part.. that was just really tiring. Sigh.. my legs.. jellified.. no.. stone-y-fied. I really like those kids that participated. Those who minded their P's and Q's. I really liked the parents who took part and tried to get their children to be enthusiastic about the whole texture analyser thing.
Mmm.. also, if there are such things as MILFs? Well, there most certainly such things as FILFs.. Hehehe.. ;) and there are also such thing as hot male caretakers of this big bunch of kids. He looked pretty young.. and available *cough*.. okay, the available part is probably mainly in my mind.. but man.. a looker he was indeed. Though.. that bunch of kids were really bratty.. maybe it was because they weren't with their parents. Still.. grrrr -.-". Sad to say, I believe they are from around my housing area.. yeesh-.-//
Still..all in all, a good day.. with a good end.. Good company.. and well, I'm gonna go to bed happy.. Cause I know people do care!!!!
Thank you.
Thank you Chris!!!!!
You just made my day..
My aching legs don't matter no more. Even though they feel like falling off .. or more like, even when I'm sitting down I still feel like I'm standing on knives.. But whatever.. THANK YOUU!!!!
Incredible science wasn't bad. It was sooo adorable to see all the little children go "woooowww" at the texture analyser breaking an m&m. As adults, we tend to take for granted things. I was at first wondering, who in the world would be interested in this?? Then, the first batch of kids came.. and they were SO enthusiastic!! It just motivated me. I did get quite exhausted after a while.. I suppose the lack of sleep kind of just overtook. But thanks to two good partners, Danae and Kathrin. It was all good. A good way to earn $100(before tax though-.-) in a day. It was not bad, except for the standing part.. that was just really tiring. Sigh.. my legs.. jellified.. no.. stone-y-fied. I really like those kids that participated. Those who minded their P's and Q's. I really liked the parents who took part and tried to get their children to be enthusiastic about the whole texture analyser thing.
Mmm.. also, if there are such things as MILFs? Well, there most certainly such things as FILFs.. Hehehe.. ;) and there are also such thing as hot male caretakers of this big bunch of kids. He looked pretty young.. and available *cough*.. okay, the available part is probably mainly in my mind.. but man.. a looker he was indeed. Though.. that bunch of kids were really bratty.. maybe it was because they weren't with their parents. Still.. grrrr -.-". Sad to say, I believe they are from around my housing area.. yeesh-.-//
Still..all in all, a good day.. with a good end.. Good company.. and well, I'm gonna go to bed happy.. Cause I know people do care!!!!
Thank you.
Comments