I'm a Bree?
I see similarities between me and Bree from Desperate Housewives..
I tend to have this "kiasu" attitude in me..
Especially when it comes to brownies..
I don't want to admit defeat..
NEVER when it comes to brownies.. well, in my mind anyway..
I make real good brownies... and I refuse to admit defeat... well, not until I've tried another one that is worthy to be called the best.. I am not entirely unfair you know. If something's way better.. I'll admit it.
but dang nabbit... I think, I am happy to cook for lots of people sometimes. Because when people enjoy my food.. I get happy!!! Also cause people like my food.. and say I'm a good cook. Ego flaring?? (omgoodness.. this is so whack O.o.) Cooking makes me happy when people enjoy eating my food that there's nothing left and they have happy satisfied looks on their faces.
I might end up sending you a congratulatory basket filled with muffins all the way from Switzerland while on holiday even though you're in NZ or Malaysia or something ridiculous like that.. *faints*(cough.. I'm not that bad okay, not that baddd!!)
But yes, okay.. that's just a crazy fact about me.
post-edit: okay okay.. Just so you know, I DO like other ppl's cooking as well.. Some people are way better at making certain things than I am.. in fact, a lot of things.. But yeah. If a person's cooking is good.. I will like it.. Just.. with brownies.. Dunno.. it's just my speciality I suppose, ergo, the extra defensiveness.. BUT.. I still want to be fed.. So don't stop feeding me your food.. i want!!!! Hehhehe.. because even though I'm so 'kiasu', I still am too lazy.. muahahhahahha..
post-post-edit: OH.. the mouthwash? my sister tested it for me.. And even she said it had a tongue numbing effect!!! Stupid listerine.. Can sue or not???
Comments