When things start going downhill, when I am stressed... I start missing home really bad.

Again, I can only thank God for the many supportive friends who are always there for me. I only wish I could always remember to appreciate them more instead of taking them for granted. Also learn to trust them more.

I spent the evening with Len and Tina. We went for dinner at 'Koko' which is basically Momo tea house with a different name. I reckon the one from city moved there. The food there is quite good actually. The egg and chicken/beef rice noodle is basically 'wat tan hor'. Quite nice tooo! The chilli sauce is what I'd best describe as being like wet belacan. Quite good too.. ONly, the waitress was a little too slow.

After dinner, we went to Rio to grab some snacks/pearl tea(no milk..). I got black tea with vanilla flavour(which I could not taste at all!!!) and less sugar. For some strange strange reason, the tea was SO sour..O.o.. It is as if the guy had mistakenly put lemon flavour in instead of vanilla!!! BUt it was ok. The pearls were sweet enough to help balance things out a little.

Then came the best part.. Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO fun!!!!

But my back and arms are sore.

It proved to be the very distraction I needed. I really wasn't myself over dinner. I just was quiet and zoning again. Still, thanks to Wii, I cheered up somewhat and I had a very nice chat with my two girlfriends. Pity Amy fell sick and couldn't join us. Missed you girl:(. BTw.. you really should've come.. WIiiii!!!!!

Now I want a WiIiiiII!!!!!

But no monIIIIiiiii!!!!

Sigh.. so many things to think about. I just need a break. I am going to go see a doctor to try and procure some sleeping pills to help me sleep at night. Better make an appointment ASAP with the uni health centre. I need help before I end up having a mental break-down.

  • The count of number of people leaving the country at the end of the year/next year = 4 (just off the top of my head) including one very good gf.

  • The count of people who have left = 1 dear friend, 1 good friend and countless other friends. *cough* another one also but still in the country.. and coming back next year.. so exempted :P

  • The count of people who are thinking of leaving = innumerable.

I know people move on and the end of uni is the perfect time where people do. I just cannot help feeling upset over them leaving though. In my quiet moments, I do think about it and I sometimes end up tearing and would cry if I'd let myself do. It's not that easy to say that we can keep in touch and what not. I have been through it. I am living it. Being away from my friends in Malaysia, I know how it is like.. It's not that bad, but yet.. .it's not the best.

So many things going on... I know not how to handle them anymore. It's time for me to surrender and look for help.

Like I said, step 1, see a doctor and get myself prescribed some sleeping pills.

Comments

Popular Posts