I am very upset at the moment.
I don't know if I am right to be upset. Maybe I don't. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow, I will realise that it was stupid for me to be upset about it. But right now? I am so upset.
I am upset that what I have worked all this time to avoid did happen anyway.
I am so tired. So tired of having to try so hard.
I know I am not perfect in the sense I'm so easily upset, stressed, angered. I am stupid in a way that I let myself get upset so easily. Or I let things get to me too easily. It's so stupid. BUT.. I asked... and asked.. and asked..
And finally today I find that all this time, the answer I have been seeking, which has not been made known to me.. has been a factor in the bloody whole thing. How do you think I feel?? Grrr.
I don't know if I am right to be upset. Maybe I don't. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow, I will realise that it was stupid for me to be upset about it. But right now? I am so upset.
I am upset that what I have worked all this time to avoid did happen anyway.
I am so tired. So tired of having to try so hard.
I know I am not perfect in the sense I'm so easily upset, stressed, angered. I am stupid in a way that I let myself get upset so easily. Or I let things get to me too easily. It's so stupid. BUT.. I asked... and asked.. and asked..
And finally today I find that all this time, the answer I have been seeking, which has not been made known to me.. has been a factor in the bloody whole thing. How do you think I feel?? Grrr.
Comments