Am still feeling the after-effects of diarrhoea..

T.T

Stomach cramps.

Went to work.. for like.. 2 hours?

I always get a vibe that my boss doesn't trust me.. *le sigh*

Need to find a way around that.. mmm

My office is like an oven. The window can be opened.. but it's not exactly a solution cause it's so damn noisy thanks to the humongous air-conditioning units for the mall downstairs.. Add to that the oily aromatic goodness that wafts up from the food court downstairs.. It's damn annoying okay?

Anyway.. I hope I fart/burp/get rid of the stomach cramp by tomorrow. Ugh.. *please God*

Thank you veli much..

Some funny person said I was preggers when I wrote "Christine is wondering whhyyyyyy why why why why the stomach cramps won't go away!!!"... Ah.. excuse me.. I'm menstruating right this moment.. =.=.. ish.. some people. very funny *har har*

I changed my profile pic.. That old pic's been there for at least 2 years.. How do I know that? Cause I'm turning 24 in a month's time and that pic that was there, was used by my bf for my 22nd birthday card.. O.O!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts