Old movies can just be so hilarious at times.
Hilarious in the sense that they really just don't make sense at all sometimes! So ridiculous.
It's amazingly bad acting... honestly. You can't help to wonder if such movies were even well received in their time. Their reaction to a person pulling a gun or shooting is like ... so.... blasé..
It's like.. "Oh.. I just got shot... okay.. let me walk back into the train now"
Duh -.-..
Honestly.. the storyline is like.. what the heck.. but still.. I watched it till the end to know the ending =.=.. DUH!
Okay.. whatever. I should be asleep but I'm not too sleepy. Still.. should start snuggling up between my clean sheets.. mmm :D
Well, I'm currently hooked onto listening to music from a friend's blog.
Well, I should mention about my weekend eh?
Well, (sounds like I'm rhyming what with me starting all my sentences with 'Well' -.-} Saturday was pretty random. Hung out with Tina the whole day. Had KFC for lunch. Have been craving the homestyle chicken, 'with stuffing on the outside'. Let's just say, it was pretty disappointing. I get the feeling, after having voiced my disappointment to my sisters and hearing their feedback, that the Quay st. KFC isn't really up to standard at all times. Well, their standard pretty much is up down yo yo. Headed to the ferry terminal for some gelato again. I have to say, the flavours I chose yesterday were a bit disappointing :(. It was alright.. not to my taste though. Matt was with us till after we had gelato. Did grocery shopping after.. I realise, I'm quite the 'housewife'. I will actually calculate the cheaper option for fruits or whatever and boy, do I spend heaps of time slowly picking out stuff.
Dinner was ramen at Daikoku on Victoria St. Again, not that great. Lacked something.. I added vinegar to my noodles, making it really sour.. too sour, according to Tina. haha.. that's the way I like it :D. I finished the whole bowl.. The whole damn bowl of noodles AND soup! Omgoodness... Is it just me or am I talking about food a lot? haha..
We walked around Queen st. and got some munchkins then stopping by the Smith & Caughey display again. I loveeee their display this year! So so chrismassy!! It's the only place where I really feel the Christmas spirit seep into me...
Visited (self-invited really) Amy in her new place before heading out to Momo Tea in Mt Albert where I proceeded to order 2 skewers of corn for myself. omgoodness.. Yes!!! Still eating O.O.. As if the day's binging had not been enough!
Today was just really lazy. I did go out to Ponsonby to Milly's Kitchen to look for some stuff for my Christmas project this year! :D Top secret.. Not.. Haha.. I'll talk about it if it turns out well.. Now to get busy with it though! EEPS!!! 25 days till ChRISTMAS!!!! Oh wait.. 24... not 25.. hehehehe..
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... a partridge in a pear tree! :D
Got stuck in traffic on the way home cause of Santa parade.. Yes, i knew abt it and I knew I should've taken the other way but i don't know why I was so silly anyway to take that horrible way! Grr.. I got soooo annoyed.. poor Matt.. He had to endure my cursing tirade. ><.. poor thing. All in all.. a random day that was quite.. ermm.. no, VERY unproductive. Hehe.
I'm wondering now... chocolate pasta anyone? :D Syazrin sent me a blog with this recipe for it!
Christmas tree time!!! I will have to put it up soon!!! :D
Hilarious in the sense that they really just don't make sense at all sometimes! So ridiculous.
It's amazingly bad acting... honestly. You can't help to wonder if such movies were even well received in their time. Their reaction to a person pulling a gun or shooting is like ... so.... blasé..
It's like.. "Oh.. I just got shot... okay.. let me walk back into the train now"
Duh -.-..
Honestly.. the storyline is like.. what the heck.. but still.. I watched it till the end to know the ending =.=.. DUH!
Okay.. whatever. I should be asleep but I'm not too sleepy. Still.. should start snuggling up between my clean sheets.. mmm :D
Well, I'm currently hooked onto listening to music from a friend's blog.
Well, I should mention about my weekend eh?
Well, (sounds like I'm rhyming what with me starting all my sentences with 'Well' -.-} Saturday was pretty random. Hung out with Tina the whole day. Had KFC for lunch. Have been craving the homestyle chicken, 'with stuffing on the outside'. Let's just say, it was pretty disappointing. I get the feeling, after having voiced my disappointment to my sisters and hearing their feedback, that the Quay st. KFC isn't really up to standard at all times. Well, their standard pretty much is up down yo yo. Headed to the ferry terminal for some gelato again. I have to say, the flavours I chose yesterday were a bit disappointing :(. It was alright.. not to my taste though. Matt was with us till after we had gelato. Did grocery shopping after.. I realise, I'm quite the 'housewife'. I will actually calculate the cheaper option for fruits or whatever and boy, do I spend heaps of time slowly picking out stuff.
Dinner was ramen at Daikoku on Victoria St. Again, not that great. Lacked something.. I added vinegar to my noodles, making it really sour.. too sour, according to Tina. haha.. that's the way I like it :D. I finished the whole bowl.. The whole damn bowl of noodles AND soup! Omgoodness... Is it just me or am I talking about food a lot? haha..
We walked around Queen st. and got some munchkins then stopping by the Smith & Caughey display again. I loveeee their display this year! So so chrismassy!! It's the only place where I really feel the Christmas spirit seep into me...
Visited (self-invited really) Amy in her new place before heading out to Momo Tea in Mt Albert where I proceeded to order 2 skewers of corn for myself. omgoodness.. Yes!!! Still eating O.O.. As if the day's binging had not been enough!
Today was just really lazy. I did go out to Ponsonby to Milly's Kitchen to look for some stuff for my Christmas project this year! :D Top secret.. Not.. Haha.. I'll talk about it if it turns out well.. Now to get busy with it though! EEPS!!! 25 days till ChRISTMAS!!!! Oh wait.. 24... not 25.. hehehehe..
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... a partridge in a pear tree! :D
Got stuck in traffic on the way home cause of Santa parade.. Yes, i knew abt it and I knew I should've taken the other way but i don't know why I was so silly anyway to take that horrible way! Grr.. I got soooo annoyed.. poor Matt.. He had to endure my cursing tirade. ><.. poor thing. All in all.. a random day that was quite.. ermm.. no, VERY unproductive. Hehe.
I'm wondering now... chocolate pasta anyone? :D Syazrin sent me a blog with this recipe for it!
Christmas tree time!!! I will have to put it up soon!!! :D
Comments