This is not good....

My back shoulder blade muscles are starting to knot up and they're really really sore again.. mmm.. I think I'm straining my back again.. Man, now I know how my mum feels.. somewhat.. Ugh.. >.<

Too much cooking and baking.. not that I don't want to do it... but I'm just feeling sore from it. Still have to cook tomorrow.. then a break till Wednesday, oh wait.. No.. Thursday where I have to cook again.. Then Friday.. Man, I don't know if I should push it. But everything's been somewhat planned so I don't think I could change it.. Well, just need a really good massage.. now, if only I knew a good masseuse that's affordable..Anybody?

It just occurred to me that $7.00 for 500g of cheese is extremely.. exorbitantly ... expensive.. OMGOODNESS!!!!! Yikes!

Then you spend like random amounts of money again.. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts