*BOOOOOOOoooooooiiiiiNG!!!!!*
Hmm... Starting to do my Christmas planning.. gosh, 3 weeks! oops.. Have got ermm.. a few parties to plan, including one work Christmas lunch. Ho hummmmmmmm.... I don't know where to go. Oh dear.
Anyhoooooo.... Dang.. got heaps of work at work waiting for me :( *le sigh*
I want more holiday T.T
so much to plan and do before Christmas! *eeps*
Also have to start planning what I'm going to need to buy beforehand to stock up for Christmas! *eep*
Okay okay... can do can do.. supermarkets are sure to open one la.. at least they don't close as long as they used to.. hehe..
Hmm... Starting to do my Christmas planning.. gosh, 3 weeks! oops.. Have got ermm.. a few parties to plan, including one work Christmas lunch. Ho hummmmmmmm.... I don't know where to go. Oh dear.
Anyhoooooo.... Dang.. got heaps of work at work waiting for me :( *le sigh*
I want more holiday T.T
so much to plan and do before Christmas! *eeps*
Also have to start planning what I'm going to need to buy beforehand to stock up for Christmas! *eep*
Okay okay... can do can do.. supermarkets are sure to open one la.. at least they don't close as long as they used to.. hehe..
Comments