Getting used to the number 2 and 4 put together.. Sooon.. sooonn....
Embrace the numbers..... or run around shrieking????
2 by 2 = 4
2,4,6,8... lalala
I spent quite a while 'gardening' a bit today. Watered the plants... swept up leaves.. aand then did what I have not done before.... trimmed the plants.. Here's me hoping and praying hard that the plants will not die/suffer from shock as a result of my pruning :D.. hehehe... trying to shape them into nice balls of plants rather than scraggly stick out here and there shaped things. They're so much neater pruned.. Oh yeah, I think that's what we're meant to do.. oops.
Car engine mounting got fixed today. I got sent to work in a Euro Accord and got picked up in an Odyssey with a baby seat in the back O.o... hahahha.. Oh well, All good other than the 150+ gone kaching! Actually.. I believe I have spent about 200 today alone thanks to the car and a bit of shopping at the end of the day..
Man.. throat's itching.. it's the coughing/itching bit that happens after a sore throat..
Time to change the calendar on my wall.. Another year passes... yet again.
Embrace the numbers..... or run around shrieking????
2 by 2 = 4
2,4,6,8... lalala
~~@~~
I spent quite a while 'gardening' a bit today. Watered the plants... swept up leaves.. aand then did what I have not done before.... trimmed the plants.. Here's me hoping and praying hard that the plants will not die/suffer from shock as a result of my pruning :D.. hehehe... trying to shape them into nice balls of plants rather than scraggly stick out here and there shaped things. They're so much neater pruned.. Oh yeah, I think that's what we're meant to do.. oops.
Car engine mounting got fixed today. I got sent to work in a Euro Accord and got picked up in an Odyssey with a baby seat in the back O.o... hahahha.. Oh well, All good other than the 150+ gone kaching! Actually.. I believe I have spent about 200 today alone thanks to the car and a bit of shopping at the end of the day..
Man.. throat's itching.. it's the coughing/itching bit that happens after a sore throat..
Time to change the calendar on my wall.. Another year passes... yet again.
Comments