HAPPY '09 EVERYONE!!!
This is the new me.... no social life.. cooking at 10.30pm on New Year's eve... and falling asleep by like.. uhmm.. 1? hahaha.. Terrible.. >.<
Oh yay.. my neighbour finally turned down their radio.. oh.. wait.. maybe I spoke too soon.. But what can I do.. they are allowed to be noisy till 2am. T.T What the.... =.=.. Cause it's New Year's.. ermm.. yeah.. I mean, parties can be noisy.. but they are bloody singing to Britney Spear's "Oops I did it again" =.=.. That's not the worst of it.. there were other songs.. haiihhhhhh... 7 more minutes.. then I can lodge a complaint :D I would actually like to see the noise control ppl come actually.. hehehe..
Crap.. I have a sore throat :( Sigh.. i think I just need more rest.. that's all..
Haihh.. why so noisy and inconsiderate one..
On New Year's eve, I got whacked on the head, split the thread seams on my new shorts :( and ermm.. well, realised that I have to pay big time for my car repairs.. Oh well.. better to be safe than sorry!!!
Okay, bed time.. well, they have ONE minute till they're being too noisy.. oh wait.. it's 2.00am now :D
*EDIT* Wow.. the people came within... 20 mins? Though, someone else called for them and they came not long after I called. heh.. oh wells :D Stupid biatch was being a biatch and screaming out Whitney's song.. out. of. tune.. sheesh.. =.=
Bed time :D
Comments