To do list by end of Jan
- Spend remaining money on Whitcoulls gift card.
- Pay car insurance bill
- Pay bills.
- Pay car repair bill
- Bake cookies (by 26th Jan, for CNY :D)
wah.. the last post was no. 2080.. Nice number..
omgosh.. today, was so tiring.. I made Cherry cornflour cookies today :).. Omgosh.. I've forgotten how labour intensive making these cookies were! Doubled the recipe and regretted it again.. Seriously, the amount of dough was like .. O.o.. Hate it when I have to rub in the egg into the dry ingredients.. the egg just clumps up with the flour and that's when super labour intensiveness starts.. *groan* After the egg, comes the butter.. rub it all in.. My wrist and arms now ache.. >.<
Falling asleep.. so tired.
Car-car went to the car hospital today.. The bill came up to 1091.59.. can die T.T... My poor pocket.. i feels so broke T.T.. le sigh.. Still have to pay my insurance bill coming up.. $800.. I'm down by $120 too.. AAAA.. this means dipping into my savings *gasp*!!! I suppose it's normal and does happen.. Sometimes, you just have moments where you are gonna have a deficit and no savings. Hate that feeling..
CNY's just round the corner.. hardly feel any CNy spirit :( boo..
- Pay car insurance bill
- Pay bills.
- Pay car repair bill
- Bake cookies (by 26th Jan, for CNY :D)
wah.. the last post was no. 2080.. Nice number..
omgosh.. today, was so tiring.. I made Cherry cornflour cookies today :).. Omgosh.. I've forgotten how labour intensive making these cookies were! Doubled the recipe and regretted it again.. Seriously, the amount of dough was like .. O.o.. Hate it when I have to rub in the egg into the dry ingredients.. the egg just clumps up with the flour and that's when super labour intensiveness starts.. *groan* After the egg, comes the butter.. rub it all in.. My wrist and arms now ache.. >.<
Falling asleep.. so tired.
Car-car went to the car hospital today.. The bill came up to 1091.59.. can die T.T... My poor pocket.. i feels so broke T.T.. le sigh.. Still have to pay my insurance bill coming up.. $800.. I'm down by $120 too.. AAAA.. this means dipping into my savings *gasp*!!! I suppose it's normal and does happen.. Sometimes, you just have moments where you are gonna have a deficit and no savings. Hate that feeling..
CNY's just round the corner.. hardly feel any CNy spirit :( boo..
Comments