I feel lurrvveed!

awww.. thank you SOOO much everyone!!!

Especially my dear dear bf.. hehehe.. whom I apparently abuse.. T.T

wait wait... I would like to thank.. in no particular order...

family first la ok?

*edit*
- mummy & daddy for big ang paus
- aunties & uncle for ang pau :D
*end edit*
- my sisters
- my cousins + soon to be cousin in law for the cute birthday cup+platters

- Team SIGMA (Raj, Ayesha, Guhan, Aditi, Ali, Zarin) for the east day spa voucher! Omgosh.. you ppl chose soooo well!

- LUCY LUCY LUCY!!!! for the bag I absolutely loveeee.. and you overpaid for dinner!!!!

- Amy amy Ammyy for the yum cake and also overpaying for dinner!!!!!

- The numerous other people who wished me Happy birthday!! Thank you everyone.. I have to go to bed laa.. got work tomorrow.. eek.. long day.. else I may actually list everything out.. lol..

I LOOOVE my presents and am SOOOO thankful for them!! They're among the best and most practical and applicable presents I've gotten! Everything's something I can use and kinda wanted but was somewhat a luxurious item!! woooo.. good choice everyone!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Durian cake.... flowers.... and.....



MATT GOT ME A CAMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:D :D :D :D

Okay lah.. I google image searched for Canon Ixus 870 IS but then that picture of Ixus 860 came out instead.. bodoh.. =.=.. but whatever.. I GOT A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so bad for him cause he spent sooo much.. *yah.. i know how much it cost him* but but but.. i'm sooo happy all the same :D YAY!!

omgosh!! i better run to bed.. and i'm sick too.. urk! nait nait everybody!!!

Comments

Popular Posts