Just had a wonderful time with 2 friends, Amy and Lucy. Didn't feel much like a birthday celebration, but had a great time catching up! Should do this more... any cause for us to get together is very good :D

Btw, thank you girls for the gifts even though I said NO presents! Thanks for the cake Amy and thank you for the bag Lucy.. I've transferred all my stuff to the new bag now !! :D

24 is ringing very close by.. ugh. a year to my quarter century *eeps* Birthday celebrations have begun.. :D

Back to work tomorrow.. Start of the new year. I hope this year would be a good one career wise.

New resolutions to think about!

Old bad habits to be aware of and leave behind.

To be more thankful of things rather than to complain about things.

Less laziness and more hard work! Not to mention I need to be careful with my work! To ensure that I do not give anyone a reason to be annoyed with me.... Must talk less and think before speaking! Discretion is much required. Actually, need to pretty much THINK before acting/speaking!!! Tsk.. too careless.

Hmm.. alright.. bed time. Need to take my car car to the work shop :(

Comments

Popular Posts