Just thought I needed to pen my thoughts down. A little bit to do with life and growing up.

Many times, especially since I've started work, I've felt that I was being too much of a goody-two-shoes. Not so much that I am entirely one. I guess, the way I do things seem to be more responsible and I try to make sure that I do things well and in the right way. I feel a little pressured sometimes because my colleagues don't really think like me.

There are times when I feel that I would do things differently. Guess I just have to stick to my values and make sure I don't get pressured into doing things the way they do it. I realise, that I have to remember to keep to what I believe in.. and do things the way they should be. It's okay to be polite and respectful at work.

Oh well. That's my thought for today.. oh wait, I said I wanted to sleep at 1.15am.. it's 1.24 am now!!!

Comments

Popular Posts