Feeling spent...

If the contents of my shopping basket are an indication of how I am feeling, well, one could intepret it as me not feeling up to it.

I daresay 80% of the contents in my shopping basket consisted of 'snack foods'.

Wasabi peas, BBQ rice crackers, 3 x packs of sakata, yoghurt... When I just went in for potatoes and uhm... gloves?

Yeah.. well, go figure! =.=""

Okay.. I know.. my 'snack foods' aren't exactly what you call your typical 'junk food'.. But the sheer amount of what I bought is like... When am I going to be able to finish them all??? -.-"" haha.. Who knows.

I still have a pack of custard in my fridge to finish. I can't remember when I opened it.. dang.. >.< Cause I am meant to finish it within 7 days.. Woops... Should be okay kua.. eat with cereal tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts