I start work tomorrow!!! I'm still up chatting.. Oh crap.. >.<
I haven't even organised myself! *eep*
Okay.. what do I need on my first day?? check emails.. check emails.. but i'm here blogging instead.. lol..
Just wanted to mention that big as pimple on my cheek that I just successfully popped!
It was one of those without a big white head.. so really, quite difficult to pop :(..
but then, I always notice that if I don't pop it the scarring's worse.. Just need to pop it carefully and gently..
This required some force but still.. GENTLY to avoid scarring the skin.. Use cotton wool to prevent your nails from scratching..
Ah.. it felt so good when it went POP and all the contents went POP!! hehehe.. trick is.. always get ALL the clogged up oil and pus out or else the pimple will just come back! Ahh.. :D
feels so good. hehehe.. Otherwise I'd be so paranoid =.="
*edit*
Narcissistic pictures of me.. hahahhaa.


First time I've worn a top as a 'dress'.. Well, in all honesty.. it could've been a dress to begin with.
I haven't even organised myself! *eep*
Okay.. what do I need on my first day?? check emails.. check emails.. but i'm here blogging instead.. lol..
Just wanted to mention that big as pimple on my cheek that I just successfully popped!
It was one of those without a big white head.. so really, quite difficult to pop :(..
but then, I always notice that if I don't pop it the scarring's worse.. Just need to pop it carefully and gently..
This required some force but still.. GENTLY to avoid scarring the skin.. Use cotton wool to prevent your nails from scratching..
Ah.. it felt so good when it went POP and all the contents went POP!! hehehe.. trick is.. always get ALL the clogged up oil and pus out or else the pimple will just come back! Ahh.. :D
feels so good. hehehe.. Otherwise I'd be so paranoid =.="
*edit*
Narcissistic pictures of me.. hahahhaa.


First time I've worn a top as a 'dress'.. Well, in all honesty.. it could've been a dress to begin with.
Comments