Man.. the days just whizz by when you're working..
I'm starting to settle in and I don't feel as clueless and stupid as I was last week/early this week. Started doing some real work now. I have to say, I did somewhat expect the job to be different but it is quite different now... It's much more a desk bound job than anything.
Hm.. just thinking whether it'd be worth going for the travel show that is happening at the ASB showgrounds tomorrow... hmmm.. Doesn't say if there are any entry fees or not. =.=" damn stupid.
Oh well.. was thinking of maybe asking my colleague if she wants to do brunch/go for a short sight seeing tour... i think I better go to bed first.. hehee.. night !
I'm starting to settle in and I don't feel as clueless and stupid as I was last week/early this week. Started doing some real work now. I have to say, I did somewhat expect the job to be different but it is quite different now... It's much more a desk bound job than anything.
Hm.. just thinking whether it'd be worth going for the travel show that is happening at the ASB showgrounds tomorrow... hmmm.. Doesn't say if there are any entry fees or not. =.=" damn stupid.
Oh well.. was thinking of maybe asking my colleague if she wants to do brunch/go for a short sight seeing tour... i think I better go to bed first.. hehee.. night !
Comments