So I'm damn like.. busy body lor..

I was wrong lor for sticking my nose into other people's business.. But I felt sorry for the lady mar.. bluek.. Anyway, I should know better than to do that anyway since I wasn't 100% sure of the situation anyway and went ahead and 'helped'.. Right... cause I couldn't stand it mar.... sigh.. Anyway.. I'll just keep my nose out of trouble anyway from now on.. or try to... heh.. Teach myself a lesson la.. But heh.. I really don't have respect for certain Asian groups who just give us a bad name.. Honestly =.="" Okay, that's me being racist.. urk ><"" hahaha.. damn farney though, I'm racist towards my own race! hahahha!!

Today, I totally pigged out..

Had grilled lemongrass chicken on vermicelli and some of Matt's crispy chicken on tomato rice.. Not satisfied, we had shaved ice and some taiwanese cakes. mmmm...

Yeah lor.. then at his place we just watched tv and just sat on the couch doing absolutely nothing lor... and just eat more later. hahhaaa.. damn keng right?

Saturday was jam packed. Met the Malaysian girls (Sher Mayne, Swan, Natalie, TKA, Yean and Yin) for brunch.. fun!! I miss this.. should do it more often :P hahaha.. maybe next time we'll bring the boys... maybe... hahha.. Then I went for my massage at East Day Spa (thank you Team SIGMA!). It was nice.. but hmm.. the lady was a bit too rough for my liking when it came to my head massage.. I also didn't appreciate the fact that she'd massaged my feet (granted, yes my OWN feet but still icky cause I had been out for a couple of hours in closed toed shoes = sweaty feet) THEN my whole body including HEAD AND FACE without washing her hands.. She should have advised me to maybe wash my feet first lor? I would have obliged.. Give me the options.. Totally didn't think of that... until she started massaging my feet and I started freaking out about my stinky feet (I hope they weren't!!) and then later when she massaged my face.. about er.. pimples. ROFL!!!

After massage, dropped by my friend's shop. She sells tea.. I tasted some and bought a couple of packs.. It was good tea :D . Ask me if you wanna know where.

Then came home for dinner with sisters, cousins & Matt..

So yeah.. I gotta go now.. shower etc and got some HR forms to fill out. Haha.. yeah.. no kidding.. I haven't finished filling out my HR forms and I'm going into day 4 of my job.. LOL!!

Comments

Popular Posts