I am getting really annoyed.
I really am getting annoyed at how NZ has such a limited range of phones that are available. There is slightly... SLIGHTLY... more variety...
UGH!!!!
I love how easy it is to buy a phone in Malaysia... You just stand there at the shop and discuss with the salesperson the various types of phone while you have all the demo models right in front of you to see which you like aesthetically and all. It's so much easier!
ugh.. Getting really agitated.
I really am getting annoyed at how NZ has such a limited range of phones that are available. There is slightly... SLIGHTLY... more variety...
UGH!!!!
I love how easy it is to buy a phone in Malaysia... You just stand there at the shop and discuss with the salesperson the various types of phone while you have all the demo models right in front of you to see which you like aesthetically and all. It's so much easier!
ugh.. Getting really agitated.
Comments